Monday, December 10, 2012

Night Ramblings

Before you even start reading:

Thinking of starting a blog?
Don't choose Blogger!
It is the slowest, most unreliable thing on the planet of blogging. I would switch to Wordpress but I'm already too scatterbrained, I can't handle transferring ALL THE POSTS and learning the antics of yet another thingymerbob.  

Not happy with you, Blogger.

It's literally nearly four in the morning and I'm completely wide awake. During the school week I average roughly 3 or 4 hours of sleep a night, so I don't know why I don't grow some brains and use Sundays to catch up on sleep (Saturday counts as a school day cause I have to wake up at 8:00, though it sure is a lot better than 6:00 like normal).

I had a whole slew of things to rant about as well as a serious topic, so I'm going to do my serious topic in another post some day.

First things first: Youtube changed it's format thing. Google people, Facebook people, internet people, when will you stop pulling format changes on us? Just kidding, keep doing it. I actually really like the new format, even though it's a bit weird. I actually kind of watched it change. I was watching a video by vlogger AmazingPhil, left to go do whatever, came back for the next one, and boom! New format.

Yeah.

That brings us to item number two! Vloggers. And British people. British vloggers. They are the coolest people ever. I sound extremely ditsy and typical American girl saying that (disregarding the fact that I'm Chinese), but I literally cannot stop watching those videos. I used to fangirl over charlieissocoollike and nerimon but now I've added like four others, including said vlogger above and his friend danisnotonfire. I'd be a horrible vlogger. I sound like an idiot on camera and I stink and talking, so here I am hiding behind my keyboard and writing. But it's so AWESOME.

Item number three. Peak Gymnastics Academy. I wrote about that in another post somewhere (here) in a news article style thing. Well, it's completely becoming a reality. Last week, we got our demo/spirit leotards, team colored grip bags, headbands, and hair ties, we've had our first demo (go Middle Creek Elementary Book Fair!) and we have MAGNETS.

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=82e8b4eb35&view=att&th=13b83dbb5264c452&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P_kAA1jz2_yhRpPw5OBifPQ&sadet=1355126986501&sads=6tT3RC9U9ib4o1JGnnlb6Hvd2TA
And a leotard and hair tie which do look fantastic in real life, just I have a weird angle here:
 
[imagine it cause Blogger flips out when I try to upload it]

And past this I wrote a bunch earlier, then my browser crashed, and it only saved this much of my post. But apparently if you use too many pictures [ahem, guilty] it doesn't actually save... The rest of it went something along the lines of:
 

1. No Peak Gymnastics website yet. :(

Peak website maybe soon?

2. Ms. Angie and Ms. Brittany rock.
3. Mike from Kenney's rocks for putting up with us for six months!!
4. E.O. Wilson Global Town Hall at the NC Museum of Natural Sciences on Thursday, livestream it in science class or something here!
5. Kylie met Santa and didn't cry.

[another unuploadable picture]


6. Happy birthday Sandy who I wished a happy birthday to a bunch of days late so now I'm making up for it.

Good night, small group of stalkers and other viewers who have stumbled upon this rambling post!

P.S. I won (finished) NaNoWriMo! 50,000+ thousand words during the month of November. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment