Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What Kylie Is Up To

Kylie is currently camping out in my room. With her beloved Mrs. B. I spent 15 minutes teaching her the names of three characters from Doctor Who, and she's got them down pat. Then came time for AP World History homework.
"Go find daddy, Kylie."
"No."
"See if daddy has any toys."
"No."

[many minutes and brain cells lost later]
"Kylie, do you have a bear?"
[blank stare]
"Mrs. B? Go get Mrs. B!"

She trotted off to retrieve her plushy teddy and sat down in my closet. Yes, the closet. It's her cave, apparently. A second play area besides the living room.
I'm not embellishing this post because previously mentioned AP World homework is still unfinished, but there is a toddler in my bedroom singing to a teddy bear, using the teddy bear s a pillow, putting the bear down for a nap, and trying to feed the bear...

Enjoy:


- Chichi

2 comments:

  1. AW that's so cute! You're a perfect older sister! I kind of wish I was, but that's probably not going to happen, haha :) By the way: HI CHICHI! I dunno if you remember me? Kirthi from Mt View? Or I might be on the wrong blog?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirthi, hi! Of course I remember! Haha, how'd you find this? The perfect older sister? XD I'm not, I'm not. I wish I were!

      Delete